The Soundly Sound Effect Collections:
In The Kitchen
Soundly is a fully featured sound effects platform for Mac & PC, and includes thousands of royalty free sound effects, such as those found in the In The Kitchen Collection.
Get access to sounds from the In The Kitchen Collection and countless more:
Preview and download sounds in the In The Kitchen collection
- Room Tone, Living Room, Distant Traffic 7
- Kitchen, Grill Grate, Put In And Take Out Of Oven
- Ambience, Birds, Singing Birds, Early Morning
- Drawer, Wood, Kitchen, Close
- Drawer, Wood, Kitchen, Cutlery, Open, Close
- Kitchen, Cooking Pot, Filling With Water, Pour 2
- Kitchen, Gas Stove, On And Off
- Kitchen, Gas Fired Stove, Being Lit, Gas Leaking 1
- Window, Slide, Modern, Open, Close
- Kitchen, Clock, Cooking Timer, Alarm
- Kitchen, Cooking Pot, Lid On And Off
- Appliances, Fridge, Door, Open, Close 1
- Glass, Small, Kitchen, Ding
- Appliances, Fridge, Fan Hum, Light
- Water, Drips, Kitchen, Hum
- Door, Cupboard, Open, Close
- Kitchen, Cooking Pot, Filling With Water, Pour 1
- Kitchen, Faucet, Water Running, Fill Up a Cup, Shut Of
- Kitchen, Liquid, Hot, Pouring Coffee, Cup
- Appliances, Fridge, Door Open, Close, Fan Hum
- Kitchen, Trash Can, Plastic, Throwing Apple
- Kitchen, Coffee Machine, Capsule, Milk Steamer
- Door, Cupboard, Close, Perspective
- Appliances, Dishwasher, Start, Run, Stop
- Room Tone, Kitchen, Hum, Light Buzz 1
Cook up the perfect kitchen scene for your audience!
You could say there are few ingredients to creating a kitchen scene.
There’s the hum of the refrigerator in the background. The opening and closing of cupboards. The soft hiss of the stove.
You put all these sound effects into the background so that your kitchen scene feels real.
Your audience pays attention to what’s taking place in your scene. Because you’ve put the right sound effects to match what’s happening on screen.
But in order to do that, first you have to find and download the various sounds that your scene needs.
Let’s say in your scene, your character has opened up and closed a cupboard in their kitchen.
So the easiest thing to do is go on the web and try to find an opening/closing cupboard sound.
That takes time because you have to find something that matches your scene. The quality has to be great, it has to match with the opening/closing of the cupboard on screen etc.
Once you find something suitable, you download the sound and add it to your scene footage.
So when it’s time to find and download another sound effect, it’s the same process all over again.
You feel that it can become tedious and boring.
It’s natural to feel that way.
We like to think it’s a bit like painting. Every time you need a different color for your painting, you have to stop and mix your current colors until you get the exact shade you need.
You’d rather study your scene and see what sounds it needs. And add in those sounds as you go through your scene.
We don’t claim to be artists but when it comes to sound editing, we get that the sound effect finding process is tedious. Hey, we’ve been through it ourselves!
And that’s why we do what we do.
Soundly helps (number of editors everyday) cut out the time they spend looking for sound effects online. So that they can focus 100% on the scene that they’re editing.
The In The Kitchen Sound Effects Collection has all the ingredients/sounds you need to make a realistic kitchen scene. All in one place.
Is the faucet being used in your scene? Just pick the faucet sound effect that matches the best with your scene.
Maybe what takes place in your scene moves closer towards the refrigerator. So why not put the hum of a refrigerator into the background?
Whatever kitchen sound you need, it’s all there in the In The Kitchen Sound Effect Collection, so you just need to find it and add it.